What is the Orchard Place Development Project?
The Orchard Place Development Project (155th Street and Pilot Knob Road Improvements project) will provide utility service and street access to the Orchard Place commercial development west of Pilot Knob Road and north of 157th Street. This project will:
- Reconstruct 155th St including watermain and storm sewer.
- Construct sanitary sewer to provide service to future developments north of the proposed 155th Street.
- Install a traffic signal system at the intersection of Pilot Knob Road and 155th Street.
- Lengthen the existing turn lanes on Pilot Knob Road at 155th Street and 157th Street to provide additional vehicle storage needed for the new development.
- Restripe 155th Street east of Pilot Knob Road to provide dedicated right turn lanes at Pilot Knob Road, Embry Path, and Eagle Bay Drive with a single thru lane.
Approximate Project Timeline
Construction for this project is anticipated to begin in Summer 2021 and last until Fall 2021.