2022 Street & Utility Improvements
- Improve street surface conditions
- Reduce sewer inflow, infiltration, and obstructions
- Increase water system flow capacity
- Replace deteriorating infrastructure
- Improve reliability and decrease maintenance
- Improve surface drainage conditions
Proposed Improvements – Reconstruction
- Street reconstruction: subsurface drains
- Driveway aprons, curb & gutter
- Sanitary sewer mains, pipes, and manholes
- Storm sewer mains, pipes, and manholes
- Replace watermain, hydrants, valves, and fittings
- Water and sewer lines to property lines
- Concrete sidewalk
Proposed Improvements – Mill & Overlay
- Curb repairs where needed
- Milling off some of the existing pavement where curb exists
- Paving a 2-inch bituminous mat over the entire roadway surface
Project Update – June 16, 2023
The 2022 Project Area is wrapping up with only minor punch-list items left. There have been multiple questions related to sod, please see below for information on sod care.
Sod installed Fall of 2022
Please remember all watering and maintenance of sod placed last Fall is the property owner’s responsibility. It is important to mow your sod high and water frequently.
Sod installed Spring of 2023
Typically, the contractor is responsible for watering and maintaining sod for the first 30 days after installation. After the 30 days are up, sod conditions are reviewed, any deficiencies are addressed, and the property owner begins watering. Sod placed this Spring has a slightly different schedule due to the time of year it was placed. This sod has been reviewed following the initial 30-day maintenance period. To take some burden off from residents, the Contractor agreed to water 1 to 2 times a week through the month of June. Any extra watering by residents is strongly encouraged due to the warm temperatures and dry conditions we have been experiencing. Starting on July 1st, property owners will be responsible for all watering and maintenance.
Please contact Wade Bartz with any questions or concerns.
We appreciate your patience throughout the duration of the project! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
May 12, 2023 Newsletter
Please read the most recent project newsletter here.
Holtmeier Construction, Inc.