July 29, 2022
- Since the last update, the Phase 3 water boring has been completed. Final water service connections to the Atrium building are currently being installed and will be completed today (7/29/22). The Atrium block of 8th Avenue will be reopened to traffic with temporary gravel where needed.
- LCS has also began the 8th Avenue pavement removals and watermain installation (Phase 4) on the west end of the project and working east. This work will continue over the next few weeks. During this phase, access to homes will be impacted. Please plan accordingly. LCS will work to establish temporary gravel access at the end of each day.
- Many homeowners have requested that their sanitary service be replaced all the way to the house. This service work is anticipated to start mid-August. We’ll work with each homeowner on a case-by-case basis as the project progresses.
- Streetlights along 8TH Avenue have been removed by Public Works, new lights will be installed once the street construction is complete.
- For everyone’s safety, please do not park vehicles on 8th Avenue. Contact Justin Olson or Irene Aguilar if you have any questions.
Anticipated Start Date
June 6, 2022
Larson Crane Service