The City of Wyndmere will soon begin construction for the Storm Sewer and Street Improvements Project. This project has been in process for several years and entails the following areas for the 2020 construction season:
- 1st Street (ND Hwy 13 to Date Avenue)
- 2nd Street (Gilead Avenue to Fir Avenue)
- 3rd Street (Gilead Avenue to Date Avenue)
- Fir Avenue (1st Street to mid-block between 3rd and 4th Street)
- Date Avenue (1st Street to mid-block between 3rd Street)
- Storm water retention pond (south of the Wyndmere School Football Field)
Improvements will include complete replacement of bituminous pavement, curb and gutter, watermain and services. New underground storm sewer will be constructed in addition to a stormwater retention pond. Construction is slated to start mid-May 2020.