September 10, 2021
**Please be patient and exercise caution when traveling through the corridor as travelers continue to adapt to the new roadway improvements.**
This Week (Week of Sept. 6)
- Completed resurfacing portions of the trail along the west side of Braddock Trail and the north side of Diffley Road.
- Completed landscaping work.
- Completed work on lighting in the school parking lot.
Next Week (Week of Sept. 13)
- The majority of construction activities are anticipated to be wrapped up by the end of the week. There will still be occasional construction activity as the contractor completes remaining work (seeding/sodding, restoration, silt fence removal, punch list items). We appreciate your patience while we continue to put the final touches on the new improvements.
- Pedestrians and bicyclists should continue to exercise extra caution when traveling in the area and be on the lookout for any short-term closures while the site is being cleaned up.
Thanks for attending the open house!
Thank you to everyone who attended the open house and walking tours. Educational information on the newly constructed improvements is still available on the County’s project website. If you have comments, questions, suggestions or other feedback regarding the new improvements, you can submit them via the project hotline or email through the end of September.