November 10, 2023:
- This week the contractor temporary paved CSAH 88 with a thin asphalt overlay
- Construction materials were temporarily moved to Dickman Ave. They will be moved to a permanent location prior to plowing.
- On Monday, November 13 the existing sidewalks will be temporarily paved with a thin layer of asphalt for over the winter.
- Storm sewer work on Dixie south of the rail road tracks is planned to begin in the upcoming weeks.
News & Notes
- No parking will be allowed in the construction area during construction hours (typically 7 am – 7 pm). Driveway access may also be limited during these hours so residents are advised to park vehicles on nearby side streets when possible if they intend to leave during construction hours.
- Materials and equipment will begin being delivered to the site and typically stored on the road or boulevard. Please use caution around them.
- Private utilities will be marked with paint and flags. Please leave the marking flags in their location even when mowing.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!