2021 Pavement Management Project
The 2021 Pavement Management Project includes the rehabilitation of the Pine Meadows 2nd, 4th, and 5th Additions; Sandy Hills 7th and 8th Additions; and East Meadow Cliff neighborhoods, along with Jamaica Avenue from 80th Street to Indian Boulevard, as shown in the Location Map below. The rehabilitation of these areas include full depth pavement removal and replacement, and spot sidewalk and concrete curb and gutter replacement. Minor spot utility repairs will be performed as needed on water main, sanitary sewer, and storm sewer. Also included in this project is:
- Park improvements to Arbor Meadows Park, including full depth pavement replacement and spot curb to the parking lot.
- Parking lot improvements to River Oaks Golf Course including full depth pavement replacement, sidewalk removal and replacement, and spot concrete curb and gutter replacement.
Announcements and Updates
- August 19, 2020 – Council Orders Feasibility Report
- December 2, 2020 – Council Receives and Approves Feasibility Report/Council Sets a Public Improvement Hearing Date
- December 10, 2020 – Hold Neighborhood Meeting
- January 6, 2021 – Council Holds Public Improvement Hearing/Council Orders the Preparation of the Plans and Specifications
- March 3, 2021 – Council Approves the Plans and Specifications
- March 25, 2021 – Project Bid Date
- April 7, 2021 – Contract Award
- Spring 2021 – Begin Construction
- September 2021 – Complete Construction
- September 2021 – Council Sets Assessment Hearing Date
- October 2021 – Council Holds Assessment Hearing