There are several different ways we can support businesses during construction.
- Sign up for email updates. This will be the best way to be alerted before new road closures.
- Post a project sign in your window. You can easily direct customers to the project website and email update sign up form on the website. That way your customers can stay up to date, too. You can download the sign here.
- Reach out for specific access maps. The project team can help create specific maps for your business. Simply reach out to the hotline or email to get started.
- Share posts on your socials. The project Facebook page @DowntownHwy41 will frequently be sharing progress photos, updates, and other key info. Be sure to share the posts with your customer base!
- Inquire about business sandwich board signs. The city may be able to assist with a grant program to fun a sandwich board sign for your business during construction.
- Reach out to Next Stage MN. The city is working with Lee Hall from Next Stage MN, which is a free business planning and resources. You can contact him for questions and support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attend Monthly Business Meetings
The CDBA is hosting a monthly business meeting for all businesses to attend to hear updates and ask questions. The city and Bolton & Menk will present critical updates and be available for business-specific questions. The CDBA will have zoom available for those that can’t make it and will record and share the meeting via its email, website, and Facebook.
Meeting Time: 7:30-8:00 am Road Construction Update
Meeting Location: City Hall Council Chambers
Meeting Dates: Friday
For more details, visit the CDBA website: Chaska Downtown Business Alliance (CDBA)