Final Design Layout & Construction Staging
The final design layout for the project was developed using a balanced approach considering input from the public and stakeholders, a technical evaluation, and an analysis of what best serves the project needs and general public.
Construction Staging Option A was chosen based on feedback gathered from businesses and property owners, the general public, and construction contractors. Based on this feedback Option A was selected for the following reasons:
- Business support for most efficient construction approach
- Reduced traffic impacts and shifting during construction; traffic remains on existing county road in 2020
- Ease of mobilization and more space for the construction contractor to work efficiently
- Private utility relocation work can be completed efficiently and have less impact on the overall construction schedule
- Traffic signal replacement will have less impact on the overall construction schedule
Visit the Stay Involved page to see all public summaries and meeting materials contributing to the final design process.