2024 US 169 / CR 59 (Delaware Ave) Grade Separation
When: Thursday, April 20th
Where: Jordan Supper Club located at 20201 Johnson Memorial Dr, Jordan, MN 55352
Why: Provide interested individuals with information and allow for input on the proposed project.
The purpose of this project is to design and construct an interchange at the intersection of State Highway 169 and CH 59 (Delaware Ave) that addresses corridor safety and access management on State Highway 169, while eliminating a barrier to connectivity for agricultural and industrial traffic in western Scott County. The project also provides safe access to existing and future commercial destinations and a southern connection into the City of Jordan.
- Environmental Review
- Preliminary Design
- Preliminary Design: Winter – Spring
- Environmental Documentation: Winter – Spring
- Public Open House: April 20th
- Final Design: Spring – Fall
- Right Of Way Acquisition: Spring – Winter
- Final Design: Winter
- Bid & Award Project: Winter – Spring
- Construction Open House: Spring
- Construction: Spring – Fall
- Project Closeout: Spring
Adam Jessen, Project Manage (Scott County): 952-496-8048 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Waltman, Jordan City Engineer (Bolton & Menk): (952) 890-0509 or Michael.Waltman@bolton-menk.com.