2022 Beaumont Bluffs: Phase 1
7/27/22: The contractor will be closing a portion of Aberdeen Avenue 8/2 – 8/4 to complete watermain work in the area. A signed detour will be in place to route traffic around the closure. Please reference the map below.
- The first phase of the new the housing development, Beaumont Bluffs, is being constructed west of Abderdeen Avenue, north of CR 66 (Old Hwy 169), and along Beaumont Boulevard.
- Construction of the first phase (summer 2022) will be concentrated in the NE corner of the development.
- The development will be split up into six phases with one phase being constructed per year.
- The development will have various different home types available including twin homes, villas, and single family homes.
- Full buildout will include approximately 380 new homes.
Luke Wheeler, Assistant City Engineer (Bolton & Menk): 612-597-9105 or Luke.Wheeler@bolton-menk.com
Mike Waltman, Jordan City Engineer (Bolton & Menk): 952-890-0509 or Michael.Waltman@bolton-menk.com