2024 US 169 Resurfacing and Access Management; Jordan through Sand Creek Township
- MnDOT will be resurfacing 169 from the Jordan city limits through Sand Creek Township in 2024. This project is being done in cooperation with the overlapping Scott County / Sand Creek Township Bluff Drive overpass project (see the project page on the engineering website homepage).
- In addition to resurfacing the 169 pavement, the project will reduce access to several driveways along 169 in order to improve safety.
- Proposed improvements include:
- A ¾ access on 169 at TH 21, at the northern Jordan City limits. This eliminates left turns out from TH 21 onto NB 169. TH 21 has a separate ramp to get motorists headed northbound on TH 21 onto NB 169. The TH 21 northbound ramp onto NB 169 will not be affected.
- Removal/closure of six median accesses to residential off 169 in Sand Creek Township.
- Removal of the median access and installation of a J-turn access at Sport Wheels / Automobile Nation.
Mike Waltman, Jordan City Engineer (Bolton & Menk): (952) 890-0509 or firstname.lastname@example.org